Fire Starter can be used in many applications:
- typical dirt box, in front of an amp,
- guitar preamp, plugged directl into a power amp,
- direct recordings, as software amp simulator replacement, giving natural analog sound.
- Gain knob gives a wide range of distorted sounds, works perfectly with guitar's Vol knob,
- 3 band tone stack (Bass, Mid, High),
- output Level knob,
- True bypass footswitch,
- second Solo footswitch,
Solo Mode switch. Sets the working mode of the Solo footswitch,
- top position gives only a gain boost (more distortion),
- bottom position gives a gain+volume boost,
- Low Cut 3 position switch, sets the amount of bass band in the input signal,
- power: 9V DC, 40mA.
Demo videos / Sound Samples: