Classic / Auto Wah filter pedal
featuring two types of the filter: bandpass
- Frequency - allows to move up or down the range of the filter,
- Resonance - filter peak,
- Level - output volume,
- filter type switch: LP (lowpass), BP (bandpass),
- Static/Dyna switch - Resonance parameter can be set with the knob or can be controlled by the envelope curve,
- Up/Down - filter sweep direction.
- ON-OFF - true bypass,
- AUTO-MANUAL - switches between auto and manual wah mode.
Inputs and outputs:
- IN - input signal jack, input impedance: 1MOhm,
- OUT - output jack, impedance below 1kOhm.
- EXP IN - expression pedal input, used in Manual mode as a classic wah,
- DC9V - power input, DC9V 50mA, regulated adapter only, 5.5/2.1mm center negative plug.
Demo videos / Sound Samples: