Full featured stereo version
This pedal will make a perfect tool for hardware stereo bit crushing. Equipped with a rich set
- Full stereo operation,
- Max 12 bit resolution,
- Sampling frequency range: 32kHz - 1kHz,
- MIDI interface,
- Relay based true bypass,
- 9VDC 140mA power requirement, regulated adapter only (5.5/2.1mm, center negative).
- CRUSH - bit mess/digital distortion parameter, four available algorithms,
- DOWNSAMPLE - controls the sampling frequency,
- TELEPHONE - bandpass (350Hz-3.5kHz) filter for ultra lo-fi sound,
- BLEND - dry/wet mix ratio knob,
- LEVEL - output volume regulator,
- INPUT GAIN - three position input gain selector, use it to adjust the gain according to the signal source,
- ON/OFF - bypass footswitch,
- MODULATE - footswitch, activates the modulation mode. Used also to enter the EDIT mode (hold down for 2 sec).
External control inputs (for Crush, Downsample, Telephone and Blend):
- EXP MODE - stereo jack input for expression pedal,
- CV MODE - mono jack input, Control Voltage input accepts volateges in range of 0-10V, positive only,
- MODE SWITCH - EXP/CV mode selector for each control input,
- MIDI IN,
- MIDI THRU,
- MIDI CHANNEL - internal rotary switch used to set the MIDI channel to which the pedal should respond, channel 16 = OMNI.
- Three separate LFOs for Downsample, Telephone and Blend parameters,
- each LFO can be turned OFF by taking its speed to zero,
- each LFO oscillates around the value set by manual (static) control,
- the DEPTH parameter is automatic, reaching maximum when the knob is in middle position and zero when the knob is in maximum or minimum position.
Audio signal inputs and outputs: