Apart from the main task, Melusine will find its use as a light vibrato/phaser pedal or a static lo-fi bandpass/lowpass filter.
- Speed - rotation speed, mimics the position of the pickup cartdridge on the vinyl record, stops the modulation when set to minimum,
- Noise - adds two types of noise to the signal,
- Crackle/Dust - adds a random pops, clicks and scratches to the sound,
- Filter - pans between the dry and filtered signal,
- LP/BP - lowpass or bandpass filter type selector,
- Level - output volume,
- True Bypass, relay based, soft touch momentary footswitch,
- Power: 9V DC 60mA, regulated adapter only, 5.5/2.1 center negative power jack.
- Dust Volume - controls the rhythmic scratchy sound added to the crackles,
- ON-OFF Volume - needle drop and skip sound FX level (alterntate bypass feature).
- Short click - classic instant on/off operation, relay based true bypass,
- Long press - needle drop (Bypass->ON) or needle skip (ON->Bypass) FX. Going into bypass generates a needle skip effect and the audio signal is muted until the footswitch is used one more time. The status light flashes when the signal is muted.
Demo videos / Sound samples: