The tremolo part, besides the standard set of features like Speed, Depth and two waveforms, has an additional "Chop" working mode. In this mode the waveform is set to Square and the tremolo effect is applied only when the corresponding "Trem" footswitch is kept pressed (momentary action)
The speeds of both effects can be also externally controlled by plugging the expression pedal to the "EXP IN" input. The EXP ASSIGN switch, known from the BitCrusher pedal, allows to assign the Exp pedal to the Tremolo or Vibrato speed or, if required, to both of these parameters.
Full list of features:
- Trem Speed - tremolo speed,
- Trem Depth - tremolo depth,
- Trem Wave switch - chooses the modulation waveform, sin of square, sets the Chop mode in the middle position
- Vib Speed - vibrato speed,
- Vib Depth - vibrato depth,
- Level - output level,
- Exp Assign switch - assignes the expression pedal to the Trem or Vibe or both speed parameters,
- True Bypass,
- Power: 9VDC, 100mA, regulated adapter only, standard 5/2.1 plug and polarity.
Optional Vibrato Lowpass filter
There are three available settings, the setup is done while powering up the pedal:
- OFF - filter bypassed, hold down the TREMOLO footswitch and apply the power, the leds will flash ONE time,
- WARM - light lowpass, corner frequency at 7kHz, slope 12dB per octave, hold down the VIBRATO footswitch and apply the power, the leds will flash TWO times
- DARK - strong lowpass, corner frequency at 3kHz, 6dB per octave, hold down BOTH footswitches and apply the power, the leds will flash THREE times.
The filter setting is stored and will not be lost when the power is gone. Each time the pedal is powered up it will flash the leds one to three times showing the actual stored filter setting.
The setup procedure is shown in details in one of the included videos below.
Demo videos / Sound Samples: